The Donlin Gold Project’s plans and permits commit us to protect the environment and our traditional way of life—before, during and after the project.
These project plans and permits are a guide for respectful development, and they must be periodically reviewed, renewed and, if necessary, revised.
While the documents are highly technical, they address common concerns about water, barging, tailings, mercury/cyanide and reclamation.
Here is an index of the Project’s key plans and permits. If you have questions about any of these materials, we encourage you to Ask an Expert.
- Aquatic Resources Monitoring Plan
- Emergency Spill-Response Plan
- Terminal and Tank Farm Oil Discharge Prevention Contingency Plan
- Vessel Oil Discharge Prevention Contingency Plan
- Reclamation and Closure Plan
- Financial Assurance and Long-Term Trust